By using the Red Hot & Blue – Texas site (the “Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Red Hot & Blue – Texas, as well as logos and other elements used in the Site (the “Elements”) are owned by RHNB Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, LLC. You may not use the Elements displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
2. You should assume that everything on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Be advised that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics or other material, to Red Hot & Blue – Texas, through the Site or otherwise will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit or post becomes the property of Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, LLC and its affiliates and Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
4. Red Hot & Blue – Texas has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, however it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, assumes no
liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
5. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Further, Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs,, its parent, subsidiaries or franchisees and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies, whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site.
6. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. You may not create a link to the Red Hot & Blue – Texas Site without first obtaining its written permission.
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal Legal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any laws. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. This Site is controlled by Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, from its offices within the United States of America. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, makes no representation that all of the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
9. You may not use or export contents of the Site. Any failure by Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder.
10. Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs LLC, may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Any other use is strictly prohibited and Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs, LLC will take all necessary action to enforce its rights.
Last updated: 07/27/2017
Red Hot & Blue – Texas Restaurants, Inc. and Dancing Pigs LLC, operates http://www.redhotandblue.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the Site use.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you via email, phone or US Mail with newsletters, marketing or promotional
materials and other information about Red Hot & Blue – Texas.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.